The Made in Bangladesh Week Code of Conduct ("Code") is expected to set forth the Made in
Bangladesh Week standards and desires for participants, exhibitors, sponsors, and other
related exercises (collectively, the "Event"). This code isn't implied to be exhaustive. Rather, it
may be a standard of conduct that all event participants are expected to maintain in order to
cultivate a collegial environment where participants can learn, share thoughts, make
arrangements, and construct connections.
TO WHOM DOES THE CODE APPLY
The Code applies to anyone involved or involved in the event, whether in person or primarily
online, including, but not limited to, conference participants, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors,
venue staff, suppliers, contractors, temporary workers, guests, and volunteers (collectively
referred to as "Event Participants").
EVENT PARTICIPANTS SHALL:
- Maintain the highest standards of conduct and assist others in doing the same.
- Maintain a proficient level of kindness with regard to other event members throughout the event.
- Supported by Made in Bangladesh Week objectives by regarding the differing qualities and conclusions of all event participants,
- Promote a positive and collegial environment free from badgering and other unsatisfactory, troublesome or meddling behaviors.
- Support industry collaboration and participation while advancing open competition and
compliance with antitrust and competition laws by not examining limitations of exchange
understandings, costs, estimating approaches, terms and conditions or any other points
that could be considered anti-competitive behavior.
EVENT PARTICIPANTS SHALL NOT:
- Engage in or encourage any oppressive or annoying behavior toward any event
participant on any premise, including but not restricted to, sex or sex personality, race,
ethnicity, individual appearance, national origin, religion, political association, age,
physical incapacity, mental inability, visual incapacity, family line, conjugal status, sexual
orientation or any other premise ensured by government or significant state or
- Engage in bullying, debilitating, threatening or coercive behavior or activities toward
another event participant.
- Record or rebroadcast sound or video of any virtual or in-person event sessions.
- Sell, exchange, or share your event identification, individual get to connect, and/or code,
unless the Made in Bangladesh Week has approved the exchange in development. By
registering for the event, whether in person or virtually, you agree not to share, offer, or
exchange your right to any portion of such event.
- As it is a professional platform, we will expect our distinguished guests not to bring an
unregistered or uninvited person (wife, child, or other family member) with them.
REPORT TO MADE IN BANGLADESH WEEK STAFF
Please report any code infringement to an on-site Made in Bangladesh Week staff person via
email at email@example.com. The Made in Bangladesh Week responsible
person will respond to all reports of code infringement.
CONSEQUENCES FOR FAILURE TO MEET CODE REQUIREMENTS
Event participants must conduct themselves in accordance with this code at the event. Event
participants asked to halt or abstain from any behavior in infringement of this code must do so
quickly. Infringement of this code may result in ejection from the event and/or future events
without a discount at the sole discretion of the Made in Bangladesh Week. Outside of the
specific illustrations mentioned in the code, Made in Bangladesh Week reserves the right to use
any lawfully appropriate remedial action for code infringement.